Your Ad Here

The Earth

Hey,
This is my first blog. I'm fairly new to this kind of stuff, so be patient.

Am I only person that believes that we live in a world of lies, hatred and other bullshit. I think to myself, why I was placed here. Why me? What really bothers me, is why everyone thinks they are better than someone else. Personally I don't care if your Barack Obama, your slice of pie ain't going to be bigger than mine. You get me? No one rules me, no one has control over me, it is my choices.

I wake up every morning and I see the unhappiness. Don't get me wrong, I have been unhappy before, but I take control and I turn that frown up-side down.

We live in a world full of lies, one of the biggest lies though is that marijuana is the devil's work. I think everyone in the world needs a daily dose of marijuana to spark up their life. You may not agree with this, and I respect that, but you look at the cultures that get their daily dose of marijuana and you see that marijuana acts like a happy pill. But that is just my opinion.


I would just like to point out, that I don't smoke marijuana anymore, however I've researched it in great detail.


1 Comment:

  1. BrettSleigh said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment



  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP