Your Ad Here

My Dream Travel Destinations

Hello and Good Morning

Every single one of us has had this thought; "where do I want to travel." Don't deny it, we have all thought this. I'm going to comprise a list of 3 of my dream travel destinations, and tell you why.



1.Teahupoo, off the coast of Tahiti (image above)
So your probably thinking that is is funny name, I admit it, it is pretty funny. However this place is world renowned for having some of the biggest waves in the world. It is the destination for many surfers/thrill-seakers. But other than having some of the biggest waves in the world, it is hot there, it is peaceful, and it is beautiful. See I have always been fascinated of waves, for some reason I just love them.


Imagine seating on the beach, watching the sunset and listening to the waves. (if you want to know more about teahupoo, go ahead and search it up!)

2.Europe (image above:Plitvice lakes of Croatia)

It has always been a dream of mine to see all of Europe. I want to; walk the streets of London, Paris and Amsterdam, run the hills of the French Countryside, explore ancient Italy, swim the Plitvice lakes of Croatia, hike the mountains of Switzerland, snowboard the mountains and swim the beaches on the same day in Spain, examine the history of Berlin, Germany,and last not but least I want to see the beautiful Greece.

Well I may have left some places out, but I basically want to see all of Europe. I also want to experience the world renowned taste of Europe.

3.Amazon (image above)

The Amazon has always been a dream of mine because I love to explore. Did I mention I love jungles because it is so unknown and not explored in great detail. Imagine deap in the amazon jungle, you come across a beautiful waterfall, that leads into a mystic cave.

I also want to go to the Amazon because I want to experience ayahuasca.(if you don't know what ayahuasca is, PLEASE search it up) Also be sure to read up on the articles by National Geographic about the topic of ayahuasca.

So there are my dream destinations, I think you should take some time to think of yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP