Your Ad Here

The Importance of Food


Good morning World,

I am the lucky brother of a health freak. We are not just talking about the guy that tries his best to be healthy, we are talking about a guy that is probably one of the healthiest persons in the world. My brother however looks up to this guy, Cory Holly. http://www.coryholly.com/

I'm not here to brag about my brother, I'm here to explain to you something I was taught by my brother.

Food
Food is the most important thing on this planet. What you eat determines your energy, your brain flow, your mood, EVERYTHING! Think about it, we are powered by the food we eat, and the liquids we drink, in order to survive we have to eat/drink. However we live in a world full of people that just don't care. These people will produce their chocolate bar, with all the money they have, in some foreign country, that we have never heard of, and get the consumer addicted.

We live in a world full of lies, as I have mentioned before. There is a study that suggests 86 percent of Americans could be overweight or obese by: 2030. The United States is the most popular when it comes to those ignorant people that don't care about the health of their planet. They only care about themselves.

Us, the consumers, are programmed naturally to save money. I think the cheapest food you can get is from Mcdonalds. See I don't want to even get started on fast food companies, because I have too much to say about how sh*tty the food is for you.

Imagine a world full of health concerned people. I guarantee everyone will be at least somewhat happier. I guarantee that everyone will have more energy. I guarantee that if everyone on this planet turned healthy, you would see a massive positive change on our world today.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a health freak, however I do try to make certain healthy decisions, like taking my multivitamins everyday.

See it's little things like I do that make me a bit healthier.


I want you, the reader, to remember one thing, food is like "power", our body needs "power" in order to function. Healthy food provides that extra "power," thus in turn allowing our bodies to function better.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP